The Palm Wong Amat Condo for sale in Pattaya
Overview of The Palm Wong Amat :
Possibly Pattaya’s most awaited development, and from the hand of one of the city’s most renowned developers the Nova Group, the Palm promises to bring a whole new level of luxurious living to sin-city. Once completed in the second quarter of 2015, the Palm will offer residents the choice between 2 different buildings: One 26 stories high while the other will reach an impressive 45 stories, all rooms will possess enjoyable sea views and the highest quality facilities. Furthermore, the Palm will also count with an area of private houses at ground level.
Main facilities of Arcadia Beach Resort Condo
As one of the city’s top condominiums the Palm will offer a large diversity of shared amenities for residents. Added to the fact you will be a mere 50 meters from your own private beach and posses some of the best designed and largest balconies around, you can certainly add the following facilities to your list:
- 24/7 high quality and reliable security
- Private beach with restricted access to residents
- Children’s playground for those who have families
- Infinity style pools including a roof-top pool
- Large, private and high-end design balconies
- A luxurious hotel-style lobby and reception
- An Exclusive restaurant
- Shared complex filled with public services
- Large underground parking with lots of space
Types of Room Available:
Once finished, The Palm will offer a range of rooms for all necessities. The studio rooms will have an area ranging from 32-33 sqm, the 1 Bed Room units offered will be from 46 to 53 sqm while the 2 Bed Room options will have an area ranging from 62 to 96 sqm. Starting prices are expected to be around 6.2 Million Baht.
Though the units will not be fully furnished, tenants will be happy to know all of them come equipped with western style fitted kitchens, high-quality built in wardrobes and luxurious bathrooms that will appeal to the highest of expectations.
Attractions nearby the Palm Pattaya Condominium:
- Sanctuary of Truth: One of Pattaya’s most famous and beautiful touristic attractions. The Sanctuary of truth is a 100% wooden building filled with Bhudist and Hindu architecture and sculpture. Though construction of the structure begun in 1981, the building is still under construction and under the patronage of millionaire Thai Businessman Lek Viriyaphant. A truly beautiful architectural feat that should be seen by everyone at least one in their lifetime
- Mini Siam: Right on Sukhumvit road (which is easily accessible by traveling up Naklua road) mini siam is another famous attraction in Pattaya that showcases some of the kingdoms most famous temples, structures and stories all in miniature sculptures. A lovely and entertaining venue for those who have never seen it and would like to learn a bit of the interesting history of Thailand.
- Naklua Market: A traditional and local market offering a wide range of food and goods which is located a mere 5 minute drive from the Palm resort (it is also very near the seafood market for those residents that want to have access to fresh seafood on the daily basis)
- Pattaya Beach Road: The rest of the city including beach road is very easily accessible from Naklua road. The Palm residents can rest assured that they are just ‘down the road’ from downtown Pattaya (but still protected in their own peaceful beach paradise)
Map and location: