List Your property
If you're planning on selling or renting your home or property then let us do it for you, Feel confident knowing we'll give you the best professional service and that we get results FAST!
When you list your property with East Coast we don't just offer advertising we do MUCH more too actively improve the sales or rental prospects of your property by offering:
- Professional property evaluations (FREE)
- We endeavor to visit your property to take promotional pictures within a maximum of 48 hours
- Colour advertisements in monthly publications
- Colour advertisements in East Coast brochure
- Window displays
- Advertising in leading multilingual publications (Thai, UK, etc.) for unique or high end properties.
- We list your property on website www.thaiproperty.com which has 30,000 visitors a month from every corner of the world we update the website on a regular basis so our customers know they'll always find a large choice of newly available properties for sale and rent.
- Targeting potential customers at real estate exhibitions both in Thailand and on an international stage. Update office listings every 3 months so we can keep on top of price changes and availability.
- Keep an up to date client database so when a suitable property comes in the prospective purchaser/renter can be notified at the earliest opportunity.
- Our standard sales commission rate is 5% of final sale price
- Our rental commission is 1 months rent per years contract
- Our full property management service charged at 15% of rental value per month (optional)
It's a real WIN-WIN opportunity so Contact Us now by phone 038 723615-6 or complete the Email form below and a representative will contact you.
So you're looking for an agent to sell your property? Here at East Coast Real Estate, our team is at hand to help you with every aspect of a smooth and comfortable sale. From studio sized condos to large detached houses, we know how to present your property to the market.
Let's start by filling in the form below and registering your details, a member of our staff will contact you to follow up. If you have any questions or would like to talk to a member of the team now, call us and we'll be happy to assist you.