Nova Group And Matrix Developments Team Up For The Orient Resort & Spa Project
Two of the most prominent construction companies in Thailand have recently combined efforts to develop one of the most daring projects in the Pattaya region, namely The Orient Jomtien Resort & Spa. The collaboration between Matrix Developments and Nova Group sounds very promising, especially if you account for the refined, elaborated details, themes and amenities that will be available with the new project.
The new development will be erected in the Jomtien area, a sector of Pattaya where beachfront land is still available at highly affordable prices. On a side note, unlike the rest of Pattaya the price for SQM in the Jomtien region is approximately 15,000 baht lower. Located only 500 metres from the serene coastline of Jomtien Beach, the development promises the perfect balance between tranquillity and seamless access to the vibrant city life Pattaya City is famous for.
Orient Resort & Spa: Amenities
The project consists of a low-rise building that would feature 526 luxury condo units, while the entire condominium will be surrounded by an ample garden area. Available as studios, 1-bedroom and 2-bedroom condos, the Orient Jomtien offers a vast array of amenities guaranteed to provide the ultimate comfort and luxurious living experience. Some of the most noteworthy facilities and amenities future residents of the condominium can enjoy comprise of:
- Underground, monitored parking
- State-of-the-art fitness centre
- Jacuzzi, spa, pool bar and enormous swimming pools
- 24/7 security with CCTV and patrols
- Wi-Fi throughout the premises
- Reception desk
- Housekeeping services (optional)
Orient Resort & Spa: Architectural details
Judging by the facilities and services included within the deal, it’s safe to assume that the Orient Jomtien represents an excellent choice for both investors and individuals who are looking for a second home. Equally suitable as an expat holiday or a retirement home, the development constitutes a truly remarkable blend of Asian details and modern architectural sensibilities. Exuding the feel of a luxury resort, Orient Jomtien features numerous soothing water features and verdant gardens, all designed to fit in perfectly with the architecture of the region.
Matrix Developments and Nova Group have worked together from the conceptualization to the implementation of the project. Even though the development is under construction, the companies offer very attractive incentives for early investors. First off, buyers have the guarantee of a quality condo that was constructed in accordance with the latest industry standards. The other advantages of investing in one of the 526 units include:
- Flexible payment plan that entails 0% interest over the construction period;
- The pre-launch starting price for the units is currently as low as 1.59 million baht;
- The property value is estimated to see an increase of about 20% upon completion;
- According to the developers, it will feature the biggest Jacuzzi in the Pattaya region; Jacuzzis are considered the second most attractive elements in a condominium;
- Onsite rental and resale management services;
- This is the only resort and spa type of condominium in the Pattaya region.